hours, minutes, seconds reset (small seconds, date optional)
2 barrels, 160 parts,
The P.3000 as platform movement exists in many variations with same naming*.
Functional variations are:
- (only) two hands (e.g. PAM00425),
- two hands with small seconds (e.g. PAM00375),
- two hands with date (only used ones at PAM00424).
Main layout variations are:
- the two-bridges version (e.g. PAM00425), produced since 2010,
- the three bridges version (e.g. PAM00687), produced since 2017 (references from T-series and later).
The two-bridges version has until now movement number under 50.000, the three-bridges version over 60.000.
Since 2020 both bridges variation are used in parallel (e.g. PAM00931 & PAM01075 in 2021).
The decoration variations are named separately as own movements (e.g. P.3000/F or P.3000/10). Subversion like P.3000/1 or P.3000/3 was discussed in the first years at press but at Panerai no information exists about that.
*On the Panerai Website very often the rendered pictures do not show the used layout variation in reality (e.g. PAM01075 is shown with a P.3000 movement with three bridges, but all offered PAM01075 are with the two bridges version).
|Dimension||37,22 mm (16 1/2''')|
|Frequency||21.600 vph (3 Hz)|
|Power Reserve||72 h (3 days)|